Definitions and Meaning of nepotism in English
Favoritism shown to relatives or close friends by those in power (as by giving them jobs).
Other Means of Nepotism
- Nepotism: भाईभतीजावाद
- Nepotism: बंधू पक्षपात
- Nepotism: कुलपक्षपात
- Nepotism: स्वजन पक्षपात
Word Near by Nepotism
- Neptunium Series
- Ner Tamid
Sentence usages of Nepotism
- Pakistan has transmuted the customary concept of Nepotism into a popular and profitable business
- Corruption and Nepotism are rampant in the Afghan Army and “it would collapse without U.S. financial support,” the major says.
- The big twist is that by requesting those documents, Hall did in fact uncover a Nepotism problem plaguing UT admissions.
- There is an upcoming test case which that help to determine whether Nepotism is actually dying in Illinois, or if it is poised to come roaring back.
- A Haaretz editorial was more explicit, dubbing the election of Yosef and Lau “a victory for Nepotism.”
- The family is central to Italian business life, but many economists believe that Nepotism – giving jobs to relatives – holds the country back.